Houla Event Planning & Management
Houla Event Planning & Management is your one-stop shop for all event-related activities. We are available to organize and manage conferences, meetings, special occasions and parties of all kinds, keeping in-line with your budget. In addition, you'll have complete access to our affiliated company, Houla Entertainment, roster of talent, providing a wide array of entertainment for corporate and private events to match your needs and budget. Houla's talent roster includes regional and national acts, or we can middle buy any artist you desire. At Houla Event Planning & Management, we take the hassle out of middle buying by making the offer, reviewing the contract and rider details, advancing the show, organizing the staging, sound and lighting for your event.
Houla Event Planning & Management organizes everything involved in making sure your event goes smoothly, including choosing locations; hiring caterers, entertainment, and other vendors; and arranging lodging and transportation for attendees. Whether your event is a wedding, bat/bar-mitzvah, conference, trade show, festival, formal dinner, fundraising event, or the grand opening of a new store, we can make this an event to remember!
We will work on your behalf for everything from the budgeting, scheduling, site selection, acquiring necessary permits, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for speakers or entertainers, arranging decor, event security, catering, coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans.
- Budgeting, scheduling, acquiring necessary permits, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging decor, event security, coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans
- Conduct research, make site selection and visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities
- Catering: coordinate menu for all meal functions
- Identify, invite and confirm appropriate speakers and entertainment for conferences, trade shows, weddings and events
- Develop, manage, and administer all aspects of event registration, reporting, and other needs relating to meeting and events
- Negotiate and manage all aspects of contractual commitments
- Communicate with vendors, event attendees, and staff
Member of Meeting Professional International (MPI), Tennessee Chapter.