Born and raised in Los Angeles, CA, Grammy Award-winning songwriter and “The Voice” Top 3 Finalist, singer Will Champlin holds his own among music industry giants.
A graduate of Berklee College of Music in Boston, this accomplished singer-songwriter and versatile piano player has toured extensively with legendary artists (Glenn Frey of the Eagles, Santana, Billy Ray Cyrus and more), won for Best R&B/Soul at the Hollywood Music Awards for a song from his self-titled debut “Now That We’re Falling” (2008), played piano on Michael Jackson’s last record, and written with some of the biggest names in the business like Andreas Carlsson, Brett James, Joe Don Rooney (Rascal Flatts) and many more. His songwriting work on Heather Headley’s 2010 “Audience of One” track netted his Grammy wins in the Best Pop/R&B/Gospel album category.
Growing up in a musical family, his natural abilities were strongly fostered from an early age. Champlin’s talent, tenacity and passion are evident in every note and lyric he sings, and nuances of his charisma and soul shine through in every performance. Bolstered by an incredible fan base called “The Champs” that rallied behind him during his time on Season 5 of “The Voice,” Champlin is hard at work on his forthcoming album and poised to take the industry by storm.
- Two-Time Grammy Award Winning Songwriter
- Top 3 Finalist on The Voice Season 5
- Won Best R&B/Soul at the Hollywood Music Awards
- Performed on Michael Jackson's last record
- Toured extensively with Glenn Frey (Eagles), Santana, Billy Ray Cyrus, and more
- Millions of Youtube views
- 2014 APCA Nationals Headliner
- New album "Borrowing Trouble" hit iTunes Top 20 pop charts and Top 100 overall chart