Mia Jackson is a bonafide Georgia peach (that's Georgian for “native”) and a self proclaimed know-it-all, and always wondered what would happen if she took her sense of humor to the stage. That’s exactly what she did! After graduating from the University of Georgia she hit the local comedy scene and has thrilled audiences since day one. To her credit she has appeared on Oxygen, TLC, NickMom's Night Out and was recently a featured semi-finalist on Season 9 of NBC's Last Comic Standing in 2015.
Mia is a diverse comedian with an outspoken voice and unique perspective. Her energetic conversational style leaves the audience as if they have known her forever. Smart, funny, and versatile, Mia entertains all types of crowds - from alt comedy clubs to collegiate campuses to the metropolitan main stage.
- Semi-Finalist on Season 9 of NBC's Last Comic Standing
- Creative Loafing Top 20 People to Watch 2016
- Was the most booked comedian at 2015 APCA Hershey
- Appeared on Oxygen’s Girls Behaving Badly, TLC’s Wild Weddings, ESPN, Headline News and was a writer on BET/Centric’s re-launch of the Soul Train Awards
- Has opened for comedians such as Dave Chappelle and Amy Schumer
- Performed at numerous colleges and comedy clubs across the country