The Incredible BORIS transforms any event into an extraordinary experience. Audiences are laughing hysterically while witnessing an unforgettable demonstration of mind control. Boris presents perfection on stage and behind the scenes. His recent list of corporate clients includes Google, Serta, Sony, Bayer, OpenText, Centennial Optical and Bayer. This unique audience participation show requires only a sound system and chairs.
Boris has appeared on Maury, Howie Mandel Show, The Vegas Show, Comics and at Just for Laughs Festival. The hypnosis performance incorporates client messages, vision and branding, always exceeding expectations. Boris performs internationally at events ranging from corporate functions, theatre, fairs and universities, headlining on the Las Vegas strip to entertaining troops in Afghanistan and Kuwait. Boris motivates and inspires, while leaving a lasting impression. His stage name, Incredible Boris, describes the sentiment of every performance literally - a positive attitude and constant state of mind. Boris delivers a powerful message of limitless possibilities as part of a hilarious interactive performance. Long after the show people still talk about it...
The Incredible Boris
- Regularly performs 300 shows a year
- 2018 Hypnotist of the Year - APCA
- 2009 & 2012 Entertainer of the Year - CEIA (Toronto)
- Finalist for 2011 Entertainer of the year - Event Solutions (Las Vegas)
- Recipient of 2 Global Leader Awards
- Has performed for countless colleges & universities, prominent comedy festivals, Fortune 500 company events, and even oversea tours.
- Performed for troops in Afghanistan and Kuwait as part of Operation H.O.T.
- Has made numerous televised appearances including Montel, Howie Mandel Show, The Vegas Show, Comics!, and is a regular guest expert on Maury
- Followed Jane Fonda and Sarah Ferguson at the 2008 Women as Global Leaders Conference in Dubai