Haydini (Real name Hayden Childress) is Italian for “Magically Delicious” and it’s not hard to see why. Haydini is a 22 year-old magician from Charlotte who specializes in the art of illusion, and since the age of 10, Haydini has worked his way up from busking the streets of uptown Charlotte to headlining venues in the bustling art/theater/comedy venues in the Charlotte area. He has performed for organizations such as Emory University and Bosch, and has been gaining popularity for his original and fast-paced, interactive magic show.
Haydini’s show features amazing feats such as:
- Magic illusions with a random audience member’s borrowed smartphone.
- Vanishing his girlfriend right in front of your eyes! Don’t worry, she (probably) re-appears.
- Haydini’s signature sleight of hand card tricks that you have to see to believe.
- A test of trust and luck with a dangerous Russian roulette game played with a broken glass bottle where two audience member’s make all the decisions!
You’ve seen rabbits pulled out of hats… now see hats pulled out of rabbits!
- Performed over 65 shows in 2016 while working towards a double major in college (He just graduated in 2017!).
Sold out shows in performing arts centers in the SouthEast.
Has won awards from reputable magic organizations such as the Society of American Magicians for his upbeat, fast paced, and unpredictable sleight of hand magic and comedy.
Featured on Charlotte television and media.
Performed for organizations such as Verizon Wireless, Bosch, and Charles Schwab.