Florida-based singer/songwriter Evan Taylor Jones (ETJ) grew up as an all-star basketball player; an injury ended his athletic career but opened the door to what has become his passion and musical journey.
From humble beginnings, playing in a makeshift three-man band with his two brothers, to now performing over 200 shows each year, in front of people from all over the world, his soulful, expressive voice has proven to be a true blessing and conduit for connecting with and reaching life-long fans in a very special, yet spiritual, way.
In addition to touring, writing, producing, and being a featured entertainer on multiple Disney stages, Evan’s music can be heard on a growing list of T.V. commercials and advertising campaigns; generating nothing less than top-notch press and reviews.
Evan Taylor Jones
- Headlined and supported at The House of Blues Orlando to sold out crowds (+1500)
- Season 10 of NBC’s ‘The Voice’ (Blind Auditions)
- Opened for Emeli Sande, The Wailers, and Blackberry Smoke, among others
- Independently lead a six-week long (40+ shows) North American tour with an eight-piece band
- Disney Springs Musician with original music licensed out to Walt Disney Entertainment