Be True To You Is a Fresh, New, Pop/Rock Music & Interactive based AntiBullying Assembly Program for kids grades K8! It is a 50 minute program with original pop/rock kid songs, audio & video, a special musical Costar our program's Mascot B.T.T.Y the neighborhood Bumble Bee DJ!, structured dance parties, and Interactive scenes. These scenes help children become aware of the ways you can prevent bullying and change the course of action when you see a similar event.
Besides our assembly being educationally based, Be True To You brings Broadway to you! We are a full scale production which includes: a state of the art Sound System, Lights, Keynote Presentation, Set, and our very own Team Mascot BTTY the Bee! What better way to learn about this ongoing social epidemic of bullying, then through a totally fun, totally catchy and interactive teaching style that is bound to make an impact? Teachers even walk away with a curriculum plan they can use in their classrooms to further instill the important message of "Being True To You".
Created by Theatre Professional Ashley Tobias, the show was constructed to help impart life lessons children could walk away. Ashley succeeded in doing so through the only way she knew best. Through the power of music.
- Backup Singer for Multi-Platinum Recording Artists, Rachel Platten and Andy Grammer
- Toured for 14 months around the world with Green Day's Broadway Musical - American Idiot
- Made it past the first four audition Rounds of Kelly Rowlands Project - Chasing Destiny
- Created a Pop/Rock Interactive and Curriculum Based Anti-Bullying Program, Be True To You for grades K-8. www.beetruetoyou.com
- Performed in 2 Off-Broadway Musicals: Frecklace, The Musical & The Ohmies - now a Canadian television series
- Created Solo Project - !amtobi
- DJ's while SINGING "One Woman Show"
- Wrote a children's book for Anti-Bullying Program, "BTTY and the Two Trees" and in the process of having it published
- Public speakers for Anti-Bullying & Well-Being
- 2016 United Nations and Meaningful World's International Youth Peace Award